At ‘Patricia’s Children INC.’ your time, talent, work and heart go a long way! Every hour you spend as a 'Patricia’s Children' volunteer translates into the caring attention for a child that needs our help who is alone/without their parents, and most often in grave environments with inappropriate guardians. As a volunteer, you can assist with an 'Patricia’s Children' special project, help out in the office, help with “on the ground” projects or spread the mission of 'Patricia’s Children' in your community. No matter how you help, you’ll make a big difference in the lives of children affected by our current court system that is failing our children.
'Patricia’s Children' needs more people like you… People with strong and empathic hearts!
Current Open Positions
'Patricia's Children' is seeking Volunteers in the following area.
- That are excited to work behind the scenes as a: PR Media Work; assisting our special project Staff member in PR, to organize our calendar, hotels, flights, speaking engagements, but primarily contacting State legislatures, Universities, Professors, College classes, Community Centers, churches, etc. by letters, emails & phone calls; Also contacting Public Talk Radio, Public TV Stations, Talk TV Programs, etc. to schedule appearances.
- And A Team Organizer; assisting our special project staff member in professional organization, includes contacting Academic Journals, newspapers, Law Schools, Universities, and magazines, for the publication of our articles and Reports and our progress.
College Education in your field. Strong teamwork
– Be detail oriented and able to follow precise instructions
– Reliable for assigned tasks
– Great sense of ownership, responsibility and attention to detail
– Experience preferred
Availability two month commitment is required .
Respond to ‘PATRICIA’S CHILDREN’ at Patriciamitchellnyc1@gmail.com